Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A Little Heartbeat

So last Tuesday we went to the doctor (Dave came to) and we heard the heartbeat..... it was so exciting. At first we couldn't hear nothing so she turned up the volume and moved the microphone and then BAMM there it was... a loud thumping sound..... a smile instantly grew on Dave and I faces not to mention the doctors face as well. With the sound located the doctor started to count with a big problem..... Our little one wouldn't stop kicking the mic. At first i didn't know what that sound was and after so told me I laughed.... she tried and tried and couldn't get and actual count with one kick after another she stopped counting satisfied that the baby is perfectly healthy and obviously growing strong..... typical Geurts and Steele trait stubborn to the core.... this poor child has no hope..... it was quite and experience I know Dave and I will never forget.

1 comment:

  1. there's nothing quite like hearing that little heartbeat - except maybe seeing that teeny tiny heart beating at an ultrasound exam. so amazing to see the little valves opening and closing, knowing how tiny it really is - perfection.
    thanks for the blog invite!

    ReplyDelete