Thursday, May 6, 2010

20 Months!!!!



Today Marley is 20 months old. I can't believe it. I swear it was just yesterday I was holding this little 7 pound baby in my arms. I love this kid. I could not imagine my life without her. Marley's personality is larger than life, she is fun, silly and super loving. I sometimes feel like I'm smothering her when I just want to hold her and kiss her, I just can't get enough. I just can't explain the love I have for her and feel so blessed to be her Mom.


Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. When you were born, I saw your face and knew I was in love. Before you were an hour old, I knew I would die for you. To this day, I will. I love you My Daughter!!!!


1 comment: