On July 14 we welcomed RYKER KERRISON STEELE to our family, a boy!!!! He weighed 7 pounds 10 ounces, and is totally perfect. He is such a good baby. He is a good sleeper and loves to eat needless to say nursing is not my best friend right now. We love him and of course we think he is the sweetest thing in the world.
HOORAY!!! He really is so dang cute! Im so happy for you guys Laine! Man when did we grow up to have kids eh?! hahaha. I love you tons and am so excited about your new addition!
Congrats Delaine!! What a cutie!! You will love having a girl and a boy..they are so different and so darn cute! HE just looks so snuggly...enjoy and CONGRATS!! Lisa Dunham
He is adorable! He and Marley look a lot a like. you can tell they are siblings for sure. Congratulations...
ReplyDeleteAntoinette.
HOORAY!!! He really is so dang cute! Im so happy for you guys Laine! Man when did we grow up to have kids eh?! hahaha. I love you tons and am so excited about your new addition!
ReplyDeleteI gotta compare photos of Marley and Ryker. I love him Delaine. He's so cute. I hope you find success breastfeeding! I love you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Delaine!! What a cutie!! You will love having a girl and a boy..they are so different and so darn cute! HE just looks so snuggly...enjoy and CONGRATS!!
ReplyDeleteLisa Dunham