Marley is awesome. We really feel blessed to have her in our lives, even with the attitude. She is in preschool now and she loves it. Marley is so smart I cant believe how well she picks things up just a few times in primary, yes she is now in primary, she knows the songs i am a child of god and i lived in heaven. We now need to sing those before bed instead of twinkle little star which was the previous favorite. She has quite the personality I think she has a good blend of both daves and i personality. Marley is amazing with ryker she is so proud to have Ryker as a brother and when when ever we are out she makes sure everyone knows that this is her brother and his name is Ryker. I am really proud to be her mom and love her to pieces.
Saturday, February 4, 2012
marley recently
Marley is awesome. We really feel blessed to have her in our lives, even with the attitude. She is in preschool now and she loves it. Marley is so smart I cant believe how well she picks things up just a few times in primary, yes she is now in primary, she knows the songs i am a child of god and i lived in heaven. We now need to sing those before bed instead of twinkle little star which was the previous favorite. She has quite the personality I think she has a good blend of both daves and i personality. Marley is amazing with ryker she is so proud to have Ryker as a brother and when when ever we are out she makes sure everyone knows that this is her brother and his name is Ryker. I am really proud to be her mom and love her to pieces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment