Monday, October 7, 2019
It's been a while
Hi Ya'll! It's been a bit since I was last on and a lot has changed. For one we have 3 kids. They have all grown into amazing little people. Marley is not 11, Ryker is 8, and Silas is 5. We are so busy. I am currently in school at BYU-I doing my Bachelors in Business Management. It is a lot especially with family, and work responsibilities. Part of this weeks school was to start a blog. It was easy for me as I already have one, but clearly it was outdated. I'll be happy after this week because then we get to go to BC for Thanksgiving. It's always great to be out there but this trip will be especially sad because we will be closing up the cabin for the season. Man summers go by way too fast. This summer seemed especially short because the weather was so terrible. It rained a lot. However because of this we didn't have a fire ban and smoke like we have been having the last few years. That has been pretty crappy. It's not the same when we can't have campfires. We tried the propane pit but it is not the same. Even cooking on them is different. Well that's all for now see you later. PS I added in the last family photos that we got done, clearly we need to update that as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment