Well I'm sad to report that we are
coming back to Calgary. Even though we were hoping this job would be what we were looking for it didn't turn out that way. I guess you can't do the job and have kids cause they didn't like that too much. But hey what can you do! So now we need to come back and try to resume where we left off.
Unfortunately if I don't get a job right away I wont get maternity, maybe I'll drive school bus come September or babysit a few kids we will see, but ya were homeward bound. :(
Delaine, I'm sad for you... i know how excited you were about going out there to live, especially for the summer. Hopefully something better is in store for you. Did you sell your house here? or is it waiting for you? Good luck, and keep us posted - what a hassle for you. By the way, you need to post a picture of you and baby growing together....
ReplyDeleteDelaine - sorry to hear that the job fell through - such a shame as you sounded like you were really looking forward to it. I am sure that there will be many blessings on the horizon - take care of yourself.
ReplyDeleteOh Delaine! Im so sorry the job fell thru! How rude of them..good luck with the trek back! Im hoping you still have your house! Post more pics! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteOh shucks! That totally bites! I hope your house hasn't sold. I can't wait to see you...!!! Love you tons!
ReplyDelete