Tuesday, April 22, 2008

22 Weeks and Getting Bigger



Well I'm 22 weeks and I had my first ultrasound yesterday. I was so happy to my little one and I must say that he looks cute. No we didn't find out what the sex was I want to be surprised. It is so funny cause every time we are at the doctors office he never sits still it is very funny. The technician had a hard time taking the pictures she needed cause he kept wiggling. I am very happy to report that everything is just great and the baby is perfectly fine. Dave is funny cause he keeps talking to my belly in a funny voice. The poor kid isn't going to know who his papa is until he talks in that voice.

Well for those of you who haven't seen me since before I left I'm getting huge. You can definitely tell I'm pregnant. Dave keeps looking at my belly and smiling. I can feel the kid more often now and Dave felt him kick for the first time yesterday. I love it!!! So that's the update things are great.

2 comments:

  1. Soooooooo cute!!!! Love those little ultrasoundv pics!! So glad everything is perfect and on track!! Woohooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, my grandchild looks soooo cute. What a good job you two are doing. I still think you are really being mean. You could have mailed me a sealed envelope with a note to tell me the sex. How am I going to talk to the baby when I don't know whether to call it a him or a her. I think I will call it a her. She is really cute but I don't know about those feet, David. That poor girl will definately not need skiis to go behind Oupa's boat. But I think she has the Le Roux nose, that's a good thing, not that your nose is bad, David, but it will fit better on her face. I'm so excited to see the little wonder. Has the snow gone yet?

    ReplyDelete