Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Well we made it....

Dave and I are in BC now and we are settled in our new home. Well actually its a trailer but home is where the heart is right??? We had our first night here and it is so hard to believe how dark it is. Even with no lights on we cannot see anything out the window. Dave really wants a telescope now. But ya not much to say there is still tonnes of snow and so it looks like we will be spending the next few days doing some renos on this trailer it needs it badly.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I hope you're having fun! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are the boys liking their new place and how did they like the trip down there in the car. I forgot to ask you when you called today. What is it like to have a bit more furniture? You know who loves you the best besides David.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Laine, you should check out your spelling on your breif(brief-the correct spelling) histroy(history-the correct spelling). You might want to check the rest of it for spelling mistakes.

    ReplyDelete