Friday, March 28, 2008

Getting ready for the move...

So Dave and I are back in Calgary after a little trip to Yahk . Really it was a much need rest after the back breaking reno work that took place before hand. With the house on the market( soon to be on mls in a couple of days) we get to relax and enjoy our last few days in Calgary. So on Monday we pack up our stuff and head to BC. Hopefully now our house will sell and we can get a home in Cranbrook we looked and a couple while we were there and one looks promising so we will see what happens...
On the pregnancy I am good the baby is growing and I can now sometimes feel him ( we are calling it a him cause I don't like baby or it so until I am proven otherwise it will be a he). I am growing and defiantly showing . Luckily I have found a doctor in Creston and have my first appointment on Friday. Man that was hard.... there are 7 doctors in Creston which isn't a large town and only one was taking new patients. Oh and I am now 18 weeks and awaiting an ultrasound I will make that appiontment in Creston.
So we will continue to see what the future holds for us.

3 comments:

  1. So exciting! Hopefully your house sells real quick. I can't believe it's already time for you to get an ultrasound!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 18 weeks already! Good luck with your move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was sure nice to see you on sunday before the big move... Love you both and see you soon.

    ReplyDelete