Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Light at the End of the Tunnel

Well our house is back to normal well sort of. All we have left is the little touch ups and minor cleaning we are done the long marathon of home renos. But at least now we can put our house on the market and hopefully it will sell quick.... I am quite excited there is a house we want to look at in Cranbrook when we go there in a week for Easter. I hope all works out this house looks like it has some promise hopefully it will stay on the market at least so we can have a look. We will see what the future has in store for us. I can't wait to move.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! If you can, send me a link to the house! I'm glad that you're excited to move; that's always a good thing. As for us in Colorado, my hands hurt from touching all the paper as I probably over-cushion everything because I'm so paranoid! lol. Good luck with everything. See you next week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey delaine..i finally got that credit..looks like you just sign up and tell them u have a credit of 155! im so glad u can use it! no we didnt do it with our other kids...never really knew about it...we were excited to do it with this baby..and a little bummed it didnt work out in the chaotic delivery...but so glad it wont go to waste..let me know when u are back and ill get it to u before u are gone for good..chat soon

    ReplyDelete