Well tomorrow I'm 28 weeks I'm getting quite excited I only have like 10 or so weeks left. Dave started at Arpis today so I get to stay home and clean the house. Soon I will have to start on the nursery that will be fun. We want to do a African theme so hopefully it will turn out good. This little one is more and more active now he's constantly moving around and has now been able to hit my ribs and bladder at the same time, man that's talent. I'm glad I'm at home and not very far from a toilet. So as promised here is a picture taken just a couple of days ago. I'm getting quite big but am feeling pretty healthy so that's good, so far I can't complain about being pregnant I've been really fortunate no major problems or concerns. Hopefully things will continue to go really smooth.
If I can't know the gender, it is nice to know the theme! Thanks! Now I feel like I can actually have something for you before the babe is born.
ReplyDelete