Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Just Stuff

On Saturday I was quite excited to get a new ipod, for a belated birthday gift. I got a 16G ipod touch, which I have to say is the coolest little gizmo ever. There are so many things that you can do with it seeing as it has wi-fi internet. I absolutely love it. The only down side is that I can't get my songs form my old ipod to the new one and seeing as the majority of my songs were on our old computer that crashed I now have to find all the old songs I love. But other than that it is so cool.
Yesterday my Mom and I went to pick up the crib I liked and Dave and I set it up last night. Thanks Mom! I know that it is bad luck to set it up before the baby is born but common I can't wait. Dave and I are so excited to meet this little one. Just a few more things to get and the room will be ready. It is so fun to do this and it will be even better when the room gets put to use. The count down is on, hopefully time will go by as fast as it already has. Dave and I think it is a boy and my Mom thinks it is a girl. If I gambled then I would make a bet but we will see. This is better than Christmas!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'm very excited for the baby too! My mind is going trying to think of what I'm going to do for him/her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting to get the crib set up! It's not bad luck..its just smart to be all ready before baby arrives! So you go girl and do everything u can..then u can just sit back and enjoy baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats what i fiqured plus what if he comes early then what do i do but ya the room is almost done. yahoo ikea

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS we are anxiously awaiting pictures of the nusery!!

    ReplyDelete