Monday, July 7, 2008

The Nursery is DONE!!!!








Well Dave and I have done it...... we finished the nursery. It actually turned out better than I had hoped. With the help of Ikea and the Internet we have created out jungle oasis which is cute and practical with lots of storage. Dave and I had a blast doing this. Now at 33 weeks all we need is the baby and this room will be in operation. I must say I love this room and being partial a little bit i think it is the cutest babies room ever. Also I made that nursing Pillow and the bedding we bought from Toys R Us.

2 comments:

  1. The nursery is adorable, and so is your bump! Good luck in these last few weeks. Just remember when you're feeling 'done', that the baby is easier on the inside than it will be on the outside.

    ReplyDelete