Thursday, July 17, 2008
A Visit to the Doctor!!
Well I went to the doctor today and got some interesting news. The baby has moved into position with his head down. I've been experiencing a lot of pressure lately and she says that this is due to the baby dropping lower. So I was wondering if I will be able to go to BC for the long weekend and she says that we will have to wait and see. So on the 31 the Thursday before, I go to see how things are progressing and she will check to see how my cervix is doing and if I'm dilated. She said that the baby is measuring big and seeing this is my first pregnancy I could technically deliver early. I asked whats early and she said it could be any day but she doesn't think it will be before 2 weeks so we will see. I hope that we will be able to go to BC but if I can't go because I'm delivering then I guess that's an exciting reason. It feels so weird to know that I could have a baby any time now. On another note the baby has been experiencing a lot of hiccups lately which is quite funny. My Mom said I had hiccups most of the time so it looks like he might have my curse of constant hiccups. It feels so weird!!!!! So that's the latest and we will see what the near future holds in store.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hiccups??? haha! I hope the wee one comes early!
ReplyDeleteis that baby coming soon??? cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete