Friday, August 8, 2008
Patience, I thought I had it!!!!
I've always considered myself a patient person, well most of the time but this is getting ridiculous. Yesterday I went to the doctor and for some reason the baby moved up. Maybe because last time he didn't like his head being touched, but come on how is he supposed to come out if he is so high. Thankfully later on at night he dropped again so maybe there is hope. She said to try red raspberry leaf to maybe help the contractions come. Right now I will try anything. I just keep getting bigger and bigger he needs to come out. Thankfully next Thursday if nothing happens then she is going to see if she can start something so here's crossing fingers things will be going in a least a week. Man I hate this waiting game I can't wait any longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ooooo so exciting!! It is hard to be patient these last days...especially when you are so uncomfortable. But these babies come when THEY want to come! So hang in there! Ive never heard of any baby staying in and not coming out! LOL! Good Luck!!
ReplyDelete