Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ulatrsound #2 Very Cool!!!

So today Dave and I went to the doctors and had another ultrasound just to check that everything was good before being induced. The baby is perfect in every way well minus the fact that she said that he/ she is 8 pounds 2 ounces OUCH!!! this one is going to take some work. It was so cool cause Dave wasn't able to go the one in BC because he was working so really he got to see our baby for the first time. He was so impressed at the pictures of the heart and the kidneys and his cute little hand. It was awesome. The coolest part was that when she was done with the 2D pictures she needed she showed us the baby in 4D way too cool!!!! It was like she took a picture of our baby as if he was out already. He is so cute and chubby I can't wait for a few more days till I get to meet this little one. Here is a video of that hopefully it works.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Delaine,
    He is so cute. I can't wait to meet him, and even more exciting for YOU to meet him in person. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...so cool!! So real...looks like you just pick that baby up and start cuddling!! If only you could skip the 'delivery'! Good luck! Cant wait to hear how things go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully he comes soon!

    We had a 4-D ultrasound at 20 weeks, but our baby didn't look quite as baby-like as yours does. I suppose that's because you're not just 20 weeks. With any luck you'll be unpregnant asap!

    ReplyDelete