Thursday, October 16, 2008
Summer is over....... sad!!!
Summer is officially over. We had a great weekend in Yahk to celebrate Thanksgiving. It is a very good tradition to have a big turkey dinner out there. This year we had a lot of people come out and a big game of kick the can it was a blast. There were a few injuries but hey that can be expected seeing as your running around in the forest in pitch black. Also this weekend I discovered my favourite campfire food. I've always liked Johnsonville Brats but this time I brought horseradish mustard by Frenches and it made it unbelievable I even converted a few people and we went through almost a whole bottle all I can say is yummm! Well summer is done but what a weekend to finish it off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Totally had a great weekend! I am a convert of the horseradish mustard too. We had Katie and Conor over to BBQ up the last of the brats left over from thanksgiving and the first thing Conor asked was did I have any of "that" mustard?
ReplyDeleteKick the can was soooo fun, good suggestion. I hope we play it again!
the above is my comment... I'm so confused!
ReplyDelete