So I've wanted to have a new hair style for a bit here and I wanted to get it colored too, seeing as you shouldn't die your hair when your pregnant I waited till now... I went on the Internet and found a mid length hair style I like( which was a Meg Ryan do) and went and got it done. It's shorter then I normally have it seeing as you can't throw it up in a pony tail and barely can put it in a clip. On Thursday I got Chandelle and Mike to highlight it and yesterday Mom and Chandelle added red which I always wanted to do but was always scared to. But I must say I'm really happy with it.
Looks great. I really like the cut. It adds awesome depth to and around your face. I didn't know Mike does hair? That's something new! lol.
ReplyDeleteya hes pretty good at highlights hahahaha its his girly side!!!
ReplyDelete