Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween




Well Marley had her first halloween and man did she look too cute. On the day she was born Chandelle showed up at the hospital with a bag of clothes and in there was a pricess outfit she bought from old navy. The outfit was sized for 0-6 months so it was a little large I had to roll the sleeves and the crown I had to move the velcro over three inches but in the end she looked absolutely priceless.
Also on Friday Marley had her first playdate. It was with the daughter of girl I worked with at the Stampede she had her a week after Marley was born. Her name is Reese, and although they are to young to remember or even interact with it was nice to get out of the house and visit.

2 comments:

  1. You're right, that princess IS priceless. So cute. It was great to see you today Delaine, you're looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute Delaine
    (Hi btw, I saw you on Nanny's blog list, so I thought I'd snoop)

    ReplyDelete