Thursday, November 20, 2008

Update






So Marley is now 2 and 1/2 months man time flies. She is so big now too she is 56 cm and is 1o pounds 5 ounces. She is continuing to get a personality and constantly makes us laugh. The other day we went swimming with Mom and Chandelle Marley loved it. The little swimmers were big on her but they did the trick. Other then that not much too exciting has happened oh except for she now sleeps in her own room yahoo. We put the playpen away and man is our room huge we didn't realize how much room it actually took up until it was gone. So that was nice. But ya things are going good we take it one day at a time and cherish the time we have as a family cause man time goes by too fast.

2 comments:

  1. If you had told me 2 months ago that Marley would get cuter I would've called you a liar. But she is so much cuter now. Wow! She is a pretty little girl and that smile is to die for! She's so sweet, Delaine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too fun! I just don't see enough of everyone... I think I am going through summer withdrawl!

    ReplyDelete