I know can you believe it I sure can't. It seems like yesterday she was born. It is so funny to see her grow such a personality. She can sit up on her own and loves to blow raspberries, which make quite a mess on her face with all the spit. My littler girl has found her voice. She is constantly talking and making all kind of noises, Dave and I love this even though she can be quite loud. On the bad side she is teething right now a molar which is causing her a lot of pain especially at night which has turned her from going to bed great to not so good. She's getting better at rolling which is not so good cause we have to be careful now where we leave her. She is such a joy in our lives and we constantly ask ourselves what we did to deserve such a good baby, I hope all our kids are like this.
This is a picture of her at 3 months

Wow! Sounds like she is getting big! Time to start trying for number 2! Haha!
ReplyDeletesoon
ReplyDeleteAWwwwww so cute!! Doesnt the time just fly by??? James just started walking and I cant believe it...seems like he was just born!! Enjoy...she is going to be mobile soon!!
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen that pic of Marley. Wow, really a princess. Can't wait to hug her tommorrow. Love that little girl sooo much.
ReplyDelete