Wednesday, February 18, 2009
so whats new?
Well not much is new.... for Valentines Day Dave and I went out to dinner with some friends. It was nice cause it was the first time We have been out together without Marley. Chandelle babysat. We had a good time. Ummm oh our house is on the market and should be on MLS by the end of the week. Hopefully it will move quick. Although it is alot of work to keep it clean I do like having a clean house I guess some of my Mom rubbed off on me.... Don't tell her that hahaha. My Stupid cats chewed my laptop power cord so now I can't use it till we get a new one I almost rang their necks. Thankfully we just got a new Dell studio hybrid for our TV so I have a computer still. I really like it is so small it fits under our TV and doesn't look bad. I've decided to go to aquasize class Monday and Wednesday evenings so maybe I will get into better shape cause I'm getting way to fat, and I would like to wakeboard this summer and the extra pounds wont help. I was making Marley a quiet book for church and I'm almost done just need to get ink for my printer and do the iron on stuff then I will post pictures I'm pretty impressed with it although it was alot of work and took alot of hours. So ya other then that nothing is new just living everyday and lovin it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't wait to see that quiet book! Great idea. Let me know how you like aquasize. I've been thinking about trying it out. It sounds fun!
ReplyDeleteMarley is so cute! I love aquasize, I taught it for like 12 years... Tell Chandelle I say Hi!
ReplyDelete