Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sorry!!

Sorry yes I know its been a while I've been busy. Man had the last month just flown by I can't believe it is almost February. So nothing major has happened we've been working sick and growing well I hope not Dave and I just Marley she is massive. My little baby is not so little anymore when she got her shots on January 8th she was 12.12 but now she has exploded. I couldn't produce enough food for this chunk on my own so now she is on formula usually for one of her bottles at night and she is starting to eat food. Yes it is a whole new world for her. So far she has had rice cereal which she loves I feed her and she says mmmmmm it is funny. she had had sweet potatoes and she thinks those are ok and strawberries which she is not too sure about, they are really sweet. She liked them better after she saw me eating them too. They are good. So we have realized that she is intolerant to Milk so she is now on soy formula that she likes ( she's such a chunk that I don't think she would even care). But ya other than that nothing new has changed. Marey got her ears pierced at her 4 month shots and they are great. They didn't get infected and after they were done they don't even faze her, they are so cute little pink studs. I'm really glad I got them done when I did.
Dave and I are great. We are looking at our options for a bigger house cause we are going to out grow this house really soon. I would like to move before I get pregnant with our next child . So I think we will be listing our house here soon. That is really exciting for us right now and hope to have our house on the market in the next couple of weeks. We have to go talk to the bank to see what kind of mortgage we can get. I hope all goes well. I'd love to move to Deer Run and get back in Parkland ward, but we will see. So ya that's the update.
The pictures I added were of Marley with hives on her face because of milk and one showing
how big my "little" girl is.

3 comments:

  1. Wow you really are serious about pumping out those babies! Impressive. Maybe your third and my second will be the same age? Marley sure is adorable! She really is chunky though. I'm sure the next time I see her she'll look like a completely different baby from the last time I saw her! Nice to get an update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya she has exploded the last few weeks she'll work it off when she starts moving they all do. hannah was way bigger and now look at her. she already is way different i can't believe it i have a little person in my house. we figure we will try again in august but i would like to be move and settled when we wnt to bc i was pregnant and i wasn't much help so i would like to do it before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, i can't believe how big she's getting already. Time flies way too fast, enjoy her.
    I sure hope things work out for you...we'd LOVE to have your little family back in the ward and the neighborhood...i'll keep my ears open for something

    ReplyDelete