So I know I haven't posted any pictures of our new house but that's only because we just bought our hardwood and I want to show pictures of it finished. So be patient it will be worth it in the end. Oh and let me just say I love my house it is so practical, it just works great.
Marley is huge and climbs on everything she has on chair she climbs on and then gets stuck and cries. But she is so sweet and such a good baby except for the fire place she wont leave alone. She is just doing great and is getting smart, I'm learning what she wants and so it is making things a little better because of the language barrier. We just can't get enough of her. Oh and now she says mom and calls me most mornings to come and get her out of bed. I love it!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment