Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My new little hobby

So I`ve always wanted to learn how to decorate cakes especially wanted to know more about fondant. Marley's 1st birthday is coming up on the Sept long weekend...... I know I can`t believe she is one already...... so I wanted to make a cool cake for her. I`ve logged many hours on google watching videos and reading all I can on how to do this and get my ideas, and I think I have a pretty good idea on how to do this. So Mom`s birthday is coming up on the weekend so I`ve decided to make her birthday cake as a practice run. I have all my supplies and I have started making the thing I need to decorate it with. I don`t want to give away too many hints but I think it will turn out alright. It is very time consuming but I could see myself enjoying this as a hobby, who knows maybe it will turn out to be something more. I will post picture of the master piece after the Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment