Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Big Girl

Marley is almost 22 months and she is growing like a weed. She a monkey and loves to climb EVERYTHING! But the biggest thing she has done lately is the potty. She has been going on the potty at least 3 times a day mostly when she has to go pooh, I love it. I now usually change 1 poopy diaper a day. Ive been waiting till I'm done driving bus to fully train her but she is doing so good on her own. The funniest ting is when she flushes her pooh she says "bye pooh" and waves its so funny.we have her big girl panties washed and ready to go when school is done I think she will be just fine. She's getting so big....tear.

1 comment:

  1. I can not wait for the day when Vienna potty trains!!! I hate changing diapers!

    ReplyDelete