Thursday, August 5, 2010

Summer????

Is it summer? I look at the weather forecast and wonder that. What is going on, besides me going to BC for 2 weeks in July I haven't seen summer. It has been miserable and rainy almost everyday. YUCK!!!!! This weather is causing a lot of stops while working on our new deck. The main problem is that when the weather is finally nice we just want to go out and enjoy it. Has there been a summer that has been equally as bad if so I don't remember. The other night it was 8 degrees are you freaken kidding me. My garden is not liking the weather either. My zuccini didn't come in at all and my beets and peas are stunted. I am really excited that anything grew in at all seeing as this is my first garden but it would have been nice to get a crazy crop my first time.I keep hoping that August will be nicer but so far it is the same weather forecast. Well all you can do is hope and enjoy the few hours of heat.For all you that have 30+ weather enjoy it cause I'm starting to forget what that feels like.

2 comments:

  1. Come to Denver! It's o hot pretty much all summer long. No real breaks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wont lie I have had the BEST summer for weather. Down here in Dallas it is nothing but hot weather, blue skies and pools all around! Just pack up and come here once you are done with Denver. hahaha.
    I must say though I feel bad for everyone at home... we only get a few nice months a year and this year those few months werent even nice!

    ReplyDelete