Thursday, September 16, 2010

How do I love thee let me count the ways.


So today marks Dave and I 5 year wedding anniversary..... crazy I know. It so doesn't seem like we have been married that long. As I look back at our life together over the past 5 years a lot has changed. Careers have change a few times, we have moved 2 times and of course we became parents. I love my husband he is an awesome man. He works hard to provide for me and Marley to give us the comforts we have. He tells me he loves me everyday, and most mornings he gives me a kiss before he goes to work even when I`m fast asleep. I love how he is with Marley. I couldn`t have asked for a better father for my child. I love how handy he is. Its always been a trait that I love about my Dad and I`m so glad that Dave can fix and build things around our house and our land. The thing I love the most is how he loves me. I love the kisses and how my head fits perfectly on his shoulder. I love when he wraps his arms around me and holds me tight. I love how safe he makes me feel, how when I wake up with nightmares I can feel him beside me and I know everything is ok. There are so many traits I admire. I love you so much baby and I hope the next 5 years are even better then the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment