Monday, November 8, 2010
THE BEST DAY IN MARLEY'S LIFE SO FAR
Who was your childhood idol? Who would you have loved to see live??? I think the earliest one would have to be Sharon, Lois and Bram. I loved them the cool thing is that one time at my dads work parties they came I still remember it. I loved them. Well on October 15th Marley met hers. The Wiggles. For the past year and a bit Marley has loved the Wiggle movies. She is their biggest fan. She knows all the dances and the songs, it is quite the wiggly party in our house. My mom was over the other day and we showed her exactly what goes on. Needless to say she was crying and holding her stomach she was laughing so hard. Well back to the concert. They do an awesome job. It was a fun day even Dave and I had a blast. They are very good performers, and they love to get the crowd involved. The best part is that they let you bring your cameras so you don't miss a thing. I video taped most of it and got some great pictures. It was so fun she is still talking of that day. We will have to see if she still likes them the next time they come to Calgary.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the update! the penguin costume was super cute too!
ReplyDeleteAntoinette.