Monday, November 8, 2010

halloween

I know its late but at least I'm doing it. Here are the pictures of Halloween. Marley went as a penguin she was so cute and it was a warm outfit, perfect for trunk or treating. Yes I said trunk... because Halloween was on Sunday our ward along with Queensland ward held a trunk or treat for the kids. All I have to say is it is the best thing ever. It was so much fun not only for the kids but for the adults as well because as we handed out candy we were able to chat. It was a fun night. We did decide to hand out candy at our house on Sunday. We thought it was a great opportunity for Marley to hand out candy as well because she didn't go around . She loved handing out candy the best part was after the kids came to our house and left Marley would say 'more' because she wanted more kids to come, we told her that she had to wait so she would put her hands on her hips and stand at the door and wait it was to cute and a great laugh. Its so funny how fast they change last year she was barley walking and didn't really enjoy Halloween but this year she had a blast.



1 comment: