Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Goals for the new year

I am very excited for the 2012. I want to get alot done this year.
1- loose weight, now I know that many people say that every year but I really mean it, it is my number 1 goal
2- build our cabin, if we cant get it finnished then i would like a very decent start
3- I would like to keep my house cleaner and more organized a very hard goal for me especially with my 3 year old
4- spend more personal time and really work on myself as an induvidual which could also lead to my 5th goal
5- work on my long craft list, I have started Marleys scrapbook but have tonnes to do and I need to start on rykers. Plus I would like to do more sewing stuff a project for next christmas and I would like to make quilts for the kids beds at the land or at home I havent decided yet
6-have more one on one time with my husband i find that we are to busy or tired to date or have quality time and id like that to improve
So thats my plan for this year well see how I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment